Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hair Raising Questions



I ask ya?
How many chest hairs can one man lose to the surface of the Bathroom floor and still look like Chewbacca?

And why is it that the hair on the top of the head slowly withers and dies over time - whilst the hair sprouting across the pale, moley chest of an adult man reproduces quicker than a time-lapsed Chia Pet commercial?

I know that there are some of you who think of male body hair as sexy. As a sign of intense masculinity. As a-hunk-a-hunk-of-burning-love.

But as I'm wiping up the mounds of short and curlies that tend to congregate around my toilet stall - I gotta tell you ladies, I'm just not feeling it.
The only burn I'm getting is retinal ... from the chemicals in my cleaning bucket.
And there's no love involved, whatsoever.

Lordy. I hope my son inherited MY genes.

L.

No comments: