Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elementary, My Dear Watson!



I've figured it out!
It was basic logic really.

Look. It goes like this:

Early last week My Husband had the Flu. (proof)
By late last week other people had the Flu.
My Husband is a Swine.
THEREFORE, HERETO, HENCEFORTH, ERGO ...
My Husband caused the Swine Flu.

Q.E.D.

And while we are in the business of solving mysteries ...
Here's another little conundrum to wrap your gums around ...

Can anyone tell me how my Husband has been washing his hair for the last seven weeks given that his shampoo bottle has stood empty and upside-down for that long - with me (purposefully) not getting him a new one out because - well, why should I? - AND with the fact that I have been hiding my shampoo out of sheer curiosity as to when he may notice and out of a yearning to figure out exactly what he's been doing in the meantime?

Anyone?
Any ideas?
Yes ...
No ....

L.

2 comments:

Mia Zucca said...

I've got $5 on shower gel.

sarasmile71 said...

I would really rather not think about it.