Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day (and Every Day) Crafts!


Happy Earth Day 2009 Everyone!

I'm just going to climb up on to my (recycled) soap box for a minute or two and point out that EVERY DAY should be EARTH DAY! And that's all there is to it!

Without a doubt, today is a day that provides an excellent opportunity for learning and for celebration -
But, IMHO, the other 364 days of the year are pretty good days for those things too!
(Leap Year not mentioned but not forgotten)


Check out Kaboose.com


There's Earth Day Craft Ideas, Earth Day Games, Earth Day Projects and tons more Earth Day Fun.
There's also a multitude of tips and ideas for the rest of the year also!

OK. I've come down from my box.
And now I'm going to put on my plat-form shoes, my bell-bottomed pants, my psychedelic head-band and my peaced-out peasant-top (please note, all 70's clothing comes with a hyphen); and I'm going to stand outside my door with my pipe and my beads and tell everyone who passes by to "Love Thy Mother" (earth that is).

I know.
Just like any other day around here ...

L.

No comments: