Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yeah. What he Said ...

I don't have to think about what I'm going to say today.
Because Lewis Black did all the work for me during his "Back in Black" segment on The Daily Show last night..

And I quote ...

"Of course, in tough times, the one thing we can count on is the strength of our National Character ...
At McDonald's - sales are up.
Alcohol sales across the country are also up.
In one of the worst economies in our lifetimes, gun sales are the highest on record in the U.S.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

It's nice to know that in times like these - we - as a country, fall back on what we do best.
EATING AND DRINKING OURSELVES TO DEATH AND SHOOTING ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP US!!!"

I think Lewis and myself may have been separated at birth.


L.

You can see the whole clip here.

No comments: