Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In my defense ...

I realize that after yesterday's humiliating admission of ignorance on my part, that my intelligence may now be a questionable subject. In fact, some of you may be wondering why the Blog is not entitled "Half-Wit Craft?"
And ... you probably have a valid point.

But in my defense, I think you should know that there is a legitimate and rational explanation.

My Dad and Sister let me fall out of the window of a moving van when I was just a little wee bairn. I was violently ejected from the standing-room-only position gracefully allowed to me in the vehicle. I went over my sister's head, landed square on my own noggin, and was left vulnerably rolling down Horncop Lane ... right in to the path of oncoming traffic.
Despite the fact that it must have gotten awfully quiet in the van after the event; and despite the fact that my undies must have been flung in to the face of at least one of them - apparently, they "didn't notice."
I landed with a force only experienced before by returning astronauts in peril and consequently injured the part of my brain that deals with numbers.

You see?
A tragic event, perhaps...
But a simple explanation for sure.

So here are the answers for those of you who need them (me).

L.

1). 7/16 pounds
2). 100 m
3). 50
4). 1.02
5). 627.23
6). Declarative, Interrogative, Imperative and Exclamatory.
7). 50 grams
8). For 3 points - Too long to write. Look here, under "text"

No comments: