Thursday, February 19, 2009

Before and After



Well.
I wasn't going to post anything today because time got away from me this morning and my afternoon just flew by. I figured, given that it's going to get dark out soon, I would just wait until tomorrow.

But my Son came home with a different plan!
And he insisted that I do his "before and after idea" that he's been wanting me to post for a while.

So I agreed - but thought I'd add a twist.

OK.
Look at the photos above.

We have ONE "before" picture
and we have ONE "after" picture.

Here's the twist ... like the Chicken and the Egg ...

WHICH CAME FIRST?

Was the food put on the plate "before" the first photo was taken; and then eaten,wiping the plate clean,for the second photo?
OR
Did we start by taking the photo of an empty and clean plate and then add the food "after" to take the photo of a plate that is full?

Woah!
My brain hurts again!

L.

No comments: