Friday, December 5, 2008

Shinola

I felt a bit lost yesterday when I came to the end of my book. I'd spent the last day or two avoiding the bitter, bitter cold by sitting snuggly on my couch reading
Steve Martin's Memoir : "Born Standing Up".
And I was perfectly happy to enjoy the experiences of his world rather than those of my own.

But, as the old saying goes ... all good things must come to an end.
And, as my own saying goes ... but can't we make it last just a little bit longer?


So, with that in mind and given that today is the end of the work week and it's Fun Day Friday again, I thought I'd prolong my Steve Martin experience with a snippet of sage advice from one of my all-time favorite movies ever. The Jerk.

With this little nugget you can never go wrong!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsyS0oHLNFA


L.

No comments: